CHEAP WIRELESS ANTENNA. N WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY.
Cheap Wireless Antenna
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Either of a pair of long, thin sensory appendages on the heads of insects, crustaceans, and some other arthropods
- The faculty of instinctively detecting and interpreting subtle signs
- A rod, wire, or other device used to transmit or receive radio or television signals
- sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ; "he had a special antenna for public relations"
- one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans; typically sensitive to touch and taste
- an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
Meteors over Angatuba - One half wavelength antenna
Experiment with a End fed half wavelength antenna
in detection of meteors. I don''t use any coaxial cable.The floor is moistured to increase ground conductivity. The antenna is low in height to change the radiation pattern to a better vertical (Zenith) lobe. These dipole is tunned by an variable capacitor. There are two main objective in this experiment. The first is to eliminate electric noise captation only by rotating in the horizontal plane for the better position of dipole and the second motif is to study the direction of sky that arrive some meteors. Please see the Icom R-10 receiver. Beside the antenna there are't any other external conexion with the receiver. For audio captation I improve using outside the radio a surpplus relay coil keep only near the loudspeaker. The signal then goes through a shielded cable to the tape recorder. Unfortunely I stopped the listenings because a internal flat cable damage the receiver. Escuse me the disorder but the experiment works well.
Color Holga- Marconi Station Hotel (Side)
Shot with a cheap
$25 Holga. I'm intentionally sloppy when I load in order to encourage these happy accidents. I like the #4 coming through in the lower right. This compound was built by Guglielmo Marconi in 1914 for transatlantic communication as competition for the undersea cables that were expensive and difficult to maintain. A number of brick structures were erected to house the station and operating personnel. One building served as office and operations center, several cottages were designated for men with families, and this hotel provided bachelors quarters. Six towers approximately 400’ tall stretching about one mile were built for the antenna and dominated the skyline for miles around. The station was automated in 1993, abandoned in 1995, and donated to the town of Chatham in 1999.
See also: linksys wireless g range booster mini wireless color camera with microphone belkin g wireless network adapter extending wireless network range tomato wireless bridge d link wireless usb adapter dwl 122 best wireless headphones 2011 linksys wtr54gs wireless g travel router with speedbooster wireless network strength monitor rogers wireless international
- (月) 13:23:35|
- Category: None